07/04/2013

07/04/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Not much has been happening, yet again! But i have been reading a lot of Blogs about living in Japan =]

It's my dream to move over there and i wish i were able to do it soon.

The other day i decided to do some nail designs =]



 This is my attempt at marbling without the water.


Then yesterday i decided to paint my nails once i managed to remove my acrylics as they were breaking and becoming loose.


Even though they look really nice, my nails are a bit brittle and soft so I'm going to apply Sally Hansen hard as nails every day to make them strong again.

Yesterday i used the blackhead mask from Avon  its left my skin feeling soft and I'm hoping that using it every other day will remove my spots and help my face clear up before the summer.

So, I've been obsessed with samples lately, i got some flavoured tea in the post and decided to find other places to get freebies, cant even remember how much I've ordered haha =]

I've got another week off from college and to be honest, I'm getting more bored than usual, i want to go out and do something as the weather has been getting sunny lately but i don't have any money and its bringing me down.

Unsure about what I'm going to do today but right now I'm watching memoirs of a geisha and about to make a cup of tea =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment