Friday 29 March 2013

29/03/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today i did my sisters nails, acrylics of course haha

But this time with stiletto tips that i bought off ebay.


I used clear acrylic over the nails and then put the bows on with acrylic.


This is the final result =] reminds me of a strawberry haha =]

These are my nails, as I'm sure you already know, i had my acrylics done weeks a go and i decided to paint them with the new polishes i got from Avon.


The colours i used were, seduce me strawberry and a silver crackle polish for the baby finger, i just used a black polish that i had for the base.


These are the colours i used on me and my sister, starting from divine lime, mosaic effect in silver then seduce me strawberry. Very nice colours to use, smooth to paint, i love them.

Don't know how my sister is going to cope with long, pointy nails but it will be fun to watch haha =]

Now I'm relaxing in front of the TV, just had my dinner, which was lasagne  it was fit =] My mum has gone to work, so its just me and my sister, plus the animals =]

Unsure about what I'm doing tomorrow but i will try and make it enjoyable =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment