Saturday 9 March 2013

09/03/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Just woke up as i went to be early haha =] bit too early for me i know, I'm still sat here yawning my head off though so i might go to bed soon, once I'm finished on here anyway.

I thought i would do a short blog for you all this morning =] I will be doing my nail art collection and supplies for you later but that post might not be up til Sunday.

So on Wednesday  my sister wanted me to do her nails for her, obviously she wanted acrylics, but she wanted them pointy, i reckon i did an all right job even though I've never done them before haha =]


Not much has happened since then, til Friday when Emily decided to paint my acrylics again =]


I love them =]

So now I'm just going to enjoy my cuppa, might have some cereal as I'm a bit peckish and then start with the mountain of programs i have to watch =]

Hope you all are having a lovely week =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment