07/03/2013

07/03/2013 =] Nail Varnish Collection =]

Hello Everyone =]

As i stated yesterday, i will be showing you my nail varnish collection, so lets get started =]

I store my nail varnishes in a woven basket that i got as a set of 4 from matalan for £10.


Some of my nail varnishes are missing from the pictures I'm about to show you because i showed you at Christmas when i got them.

So lets get started =]



 These group of nail varnishes don't belong in a brand because i only have one of each brand.




 Accessorize nail varnishes




 Frontcover nail varnishes


 Ted baker nail varnishes


 Barry M nail varnishes


 17 nail varnishes


 No brand name


 Gosh nail varnishes


 Revlon nail varnish


 O.P.I nail varnish


 Illamaqua nail varnish


 Models own nail varnish


 Accessorize nail varnish


 Missguided nail varnish



 Boots own nail varnish



 Colourmatix nail varnish



 Attitude nail varnish


17 nail varnish

So that's it then =] hope you like this post =]

At the weekend, i will be showing you my nail art and supply collection and storage =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment