06/03/2013

06/03/2013 =] Update and Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

Sorry its been a while since I've last written, been a bit down lately and I've been trying to sort things out for college. As were doing our assessments now, I've been asking around for people to help me out, so i can pass my course.

Not much has been going on, as i mentioned in my last post, i said i would do a post about my nail polish collection and storage, i haven't forgotten, i will be doing it tomorrow for you all, just been a bit busy to do it.

Moving on, i was at college yesterday, and we had our nail competition on, i was emily's model for acrylics and nail art, she managed to win second on the acrylics side of it, which I'm very happy about for her, because she is good =]

I took a picture for you all to have a look, the theme was Chinese new year =]


Also did a manicure last night on my mum for one of my assessments, which i passed, but i need to keep looking at my time, and keep within the time frame given.

Moving on to the tag now, i stole it off someone from YouTube and she said its a very old one but i don't care, may as well =]

QUESTIONS: 

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? My family don't really have a nickname for me, most of the time, people just call me Em.

#2. What's a weird habit of yours? I clean my ears like twice a day otherwise i feel dirty.


#3. Do you have any weird phobias? Deep water, if my feet don't touch the ground then i wont go in it.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast && belt out when you're alone? i love olly murs new song army of two, its got a good beat, even though i don't like any other songs he has done.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? I hate hearing people eat, especially when I'm not eating and I'm concentrating on something, then that's when it really bugs me.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits? When I'm nervous, i tend to pull at the skin around my fingernails.

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Well i have a double bed so i sleep in the middle.


#8. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? It was a pig that i got when i was born and she was called Harriet.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks? Strawberry milkshake with cream.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? Moisturising everyday. I always tend to forget some days.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? Away from the shower head.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? Nope.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it any ways? Chocolate, i love it so much, i eat far too much of it.

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? I've been saying amazeballs quite a lot lately and its just stuck.

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? When i go to bed, i always wear a t-shirt because my back gets cold a lot because I'm always hugging too much of the duvet at the front.

I know this post was a bit boring today but I'm sure it will be better tomorrow =]

Hope you enjoy this though =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment