25/02/2013

25/02/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Just a quick update today =]

Nothing much has been going on this week, back to college tomorrow which i really need to start knuckling down on otherwise ill fail.
My sister become an Avon rep today =] going to be helping her with that.

But all in all, i aint been doing much, I've been quite bored to be honest. I'm sure in the coming weeks ill have more to talk about, i might do a nail collection, all my polishes and nail art supplies and where they are kept =]

Today, me and my sister finally went food shopping, after a week of not having anything to eat, we also bought flowers, which are so pretty and i arranged them in the vase =]


They make the house look so much fresher =] plus they smell amazing!

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment