21/02/2013

21/02/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today has been pretty good, went out for lunch with my cousin to Frankie & Benny's =] her treat, which was nice of her. I had garlic and cheese dough balls for starters, for main i had a plain cheese burger with chips and then had brownies with cream and ice cream for pudding, with all of this i had a strawberry milkshake, it was very nice and very filling.

Also today i decided to paint my nails as i cut them short yesterday due to the fact that they are bending and breaking off, nothing special, just something simple.

Really want them to grow long again but as there really fragile, there not doing so good =[

Also yesterday, i did my sisters nails as well, i had to cut her long nails down, due to hers being thin and fragile as well, so i did ombre style on hers.


I really like the colours, the way the blue moulds into the pink to make purple and she really likes them as well.

So tomorrow i will be doing my homework as its in for Tuesday when I'm back at college and i also have two exams to do.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment