21/01/2013

21/01/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

It's 00:52am here in the UK =]

I'm here to talk about what happened yesterday, my friend from school came over to have her nails done =] I'm so pleased with them =]

She couldn't decided what colour glitter to go for so we mixed three together, she named it the little mermaid =]


I mixed light blue, dark blue and green to get this =] and i also stuck the bows on but overall i think its the best work that i have done and I'm really proud of myself, hopefully now il start getting more clients =]

She's really happy with them and think there amazing =]

So today I'm not really doing much, have an appointment at half 1pm, would rather not go out in this horrid snowy/icy weather but i have to get there somehow =] haha

Also i will be doing my sisters nails as well, so im sure i will post pictures later =]

Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment