Saturday 19 January 2013

19/01/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Finally reached over 1000 views =] which i am extremely happy about and i love all of you that read my blog, i know sometimes it can be a bit boring but I'm glad you keep coming back to read what i have written.
So thank you all for keeping my blog alive =]

Today i decided to do some valentines day nail designs, i did these designs off the top of my head, which seemed really hard because i did re-do about 5 of them til i was happy with the final result =]

So here are the pictures =] hope you like them =]











Might do more, if i think of any more designs =] or you could comment and i could try designs that you tell me of.

Also its snowing here in the UK, its not as thick as other place but its still snowing =]

This is the view out of my bedroom window on to my garden =]

All you can see is paw prints from my cats =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment