07/01/2013

07/01/2013 =]

Happy Monday Everyone =]

This week il be going back to college after having two weeks off for Christmas, but so glad I'm not in til Tuesday =]

I was looking at beauty websites earlier to help me determine what to get my sister for her birthday, and i came across www.latestinbeauty.com =]

I have heard of it before as one of the vloggers i watch, got her advent calender from them


Hopefully this December they will be doing another one, so i can purchase it, i would buy this one but at the moment i don't really have the money for it.

So i signed up to the website and i have chosen 3 product to sample =]

I will write a review of what i receive when the box arrives and also what the products are like =]

So hopefully in 5 days i will get my box in the post =] til then, today i will be doing my sisters nails so will be posting pictures of them later.

Also i will have to sort out my bag and kit before Tuesday  hopefully i will be well enough to go because i have missed seeing Emily =]

So now I'm just watching barbie presents thumbelina as i'm not tired =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment