01/02/2013

01/02/2013

Hello Everyone =]

Just a short update about what's been going on and why i haven't posted anything in a while.

I've been a bit stressed lately with college, its getting too hard for me now and I'm not coping at all, I've been like this for two weeks now and I've only just told my mum as she thought that me being quiet was really strange, so i ended up breaking down in front of her on Tuesday morning.

So today il be going to college, i need to talk to my tutors about this and I'm also seeing a counsellor about it, see what help i can get, because i honestly feel like I'm going to fail this course and i cant quit, for two reasons, one being that i would have to pay back my bursary money and the second that i wont get an qualification if i do, and i need one, in any hope of getting a job or starting level 3 in September.

To be honest, i don't really like talking about it, makes me feel ashamed that i haven't asked for help sooner and its just worse when people ask me if I'm okay.

So moving on, its now the 1st of February and its the month of love =] also my sister is celebrating her birthday in 15 days, which should be good, were hoping to go to Chester zoo then for a meal, I'm hoping to make her a smallish birthday cake, fingers crossed i can do it, don't usually bake, but i don't think its that hard to do.

Also this month, nearly everyone will be celebrating valentines day, i know i will be =] always do.

Should be doing a hit and miss tag soon, so look forward to that =]

Need to get happy again and be more positive in life and with myself!

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment