23/12/2012

100th Post =] 23/12/2012 =]

This is my 100th post woop =]

Today i was meant to do my nails but instead my fiancé came round, and as i aint seen him in a while, i didn't mind waiting just to spend time with him.

I had fun with him and it was good to be in his company, we also exchanged gifts but were not opening them til Christmas day.

As i charged my camera batteries before, i will be taking my camera round to my nan's tomorrow to take some pictures, as it is Christmas eve and me and my sister are going round to hers with my dad for lunch/dinner.

So nothing much else has happened today, besides the fact that i dyed my hair this morning, so my hair is now a very dark blue which i like.

So tomorrow morning i will be doing my nails and taking pictures of what happens during the day/night.

2 sleeps til Christmas =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment