Monday 5 November 2012

Not Very Impressed =[

So I've just soaked off my acrylics from Friday and I'm so upset, my nails are ruined, so brittle and thin and one of them is ripped really low so I've had to stick a fake one on to protect it.

I know we have to practice on each other in college, but i work hard to keep my nails long and in great condition but my nails are ruined and its going to take a while til my nails heal.

I'm very upset about them, my nails mean everything to me and now they disgust me.

I will try and talk to my tutors tomorrow and explain that i don't want any acrylics on my nails at all til they have healed, i hope there okay with that otherwise i will have to refuse to have them done.

So now I'm just watching made in Chelsea and then i will go to bed as I'm up at 6am.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment