Thursday 8 November 2012

08/11/2012

So to keep you all up to date of what I've been doing il explain now, on Tuesday in college, we did acrylics with tips, except i didn't get a chance to do them but hopefully will have a chance tomorrow, i need the practice desperately so hopefully i will have a go tomorrow. I really want a training hand because it would be easier for me at home, because not many people want acrylics (well not off someone who has only done it twice).

Also last night, i was told by my sister that i would be getting my phone soon, but really i should be getting it for Christmas because we don't have a lot of money to buy phones, we have more important things to buy e.g. food.

Also last night, my cat Bella  was being a little cutie and i ended up taking pictures of her, she was asleep and i thought it was a good opportunity to take some pictures of her.

 She's such a poser =]






Love her to bits =]

So i have a exam next week on manicure's, need to start revising =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment