13/10/2012

13/10/2012

My nail case arrived in the post =] managed to get everything in it even my acrylics.
Yesterday my auntie came to college again, but this time, Lauren did the pedicure and her toe nails looked lovely =]

Emily did my nails then i water marbled two of hers then we started doing nail art on tips, trying to think up Halloween designs for a charity thing were doing at the college for breast cancer =] I'm going to slightly cheat by using some stamping plates as i cant draw haha

Yesterday was so quiet and peaceful, there was only 5 of us, there are usually more but no one seems to show up on a Friday.

Today I'm going to re-do my after-care leaflet homework by doing it on paper and making it look pretty =]
and then i have to tidy up, really need to do my room and then going to practise some nail art.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment