21/09/2012

21/09/2012

Sorry i have not written in a while been a bit down.
But i will tell you about my day at college =]

It was kind of quiet, not many girls pitched up today, there was only 8 of us.
We did pedicures, i did 2 today, one of them involved massage and the girl said it was really nice and relaxing, so i did a pretty good job at it, for being my first time.

Also Emily did a manicure on me =] which i love =]

Also it was a very funny day but one girl was in a right mood and even kicked over a pedicure bowl that I'd just set up so i was a bit pissed about that.

Hopefully will be getting my new phone next week, fingers crossed, its been too long now, i just want it.

Also had my treatment yesterday, my dentist filled my two front teeth and now they look nice and white.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment