03/09/2012

03/09/2012

Well today was a bit of a disappointment, got up late, so thought i was going to be late for college, missed my first bus and got on the next one, got to college for half 8am, there were loads of people there and we were just told to wait for the tutors, but when they started calling people in, they told me and another girl that we were not meant to come in today =/ so i spend £5 on bus fair to be just told that I'm not in til tomorrow.

So tomorrow, I've got to get to college early again and go see the finance team to sort my bursary out and get a slip for my kits, then i start at 9am and don't finish til 8.30pm. It's going to be a very long day, so i better go to bed early tonight, luckily my mum said she would pick me up as i only have enough for bus fair there.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment