Wednesday 13 June 2012

Excitement =]

I cant believe its only 12 days til i go on holiday =] Absolutely cant wait, I'm so excited, being in a different place with nothing to worry about, i could just scream =]

Okay, I'm going to miss my fiancé, but ill be texting him every morning and night and its only for a week so I'm sure we will survive =]

Just cant control my excitement for this =] this could probably be my last holiday for a while and i want to enjoy every last second of it.

So my dad has given me a camcorder to borrow so i can take videos and I'll be taking my camera with 3 SD cards so I'm sure to take loads of pictures. Thinking about doing outfit of the days and nights =]

I have read so much about the hotel and it seems loads of people have enjoyed it there, the hotel is called Luabay =] and its right on the beach, so just a 5 minute walk =]

As soon as i get back home, i will be writing an entry on my experience, it will probably be a rather long one, but its worth it =] So many times i have forgotten holidays and i want to remember this one.

It's been 3 years since i was last on a plane and I'm kind of pooping myself a bit =] but I'm sure i will be fine =] just want to be there now, relaxing, sunbathing, eating nice food, drinking ice cold drinks and enjoying the atmosphere =]

Hope you enjoy =] Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment