Monday 17 October 2016

Update

Hello Everyone
I am currently feeling sorry for myself as i'm full of cold and I go on holiday on Thursday. I've already packed most of my case, I want to be prepared so I don't forget anything. I need to charge everything before I put chargers in the case but then I'm done. 
As I'm flying from Manchester, me and my sister will be staying in a premier inn on Wednesday night, I'm going to use that opportunity to paint my nails and pamper myself before our early flight of 7am. 
If you've read my previous posts then you will know that I'm going on holiday with my dad, I haven't been on holiday with him since I was 15, I'm now 26! Hope he doesn't treat me like a child. We will also be joined by my dads wife, my half sister, my sister that I live with and my cousin (on my dads wife side) 
For the first time for me, we are staying in a villa in Puerto Del Carmen in Lanzarote. I want to use this week holiday to relax and to not stress about anything. 
At the moment, I'm currently stressing about the airport and flying. I have a fear of heights and flying just makes it worse. Also it will be interesting how my dad can deal with my aspergers. Luckily my sister will be there to help out in case I do have a meltdown. 
Blogging wise, I will not be blogging or scheduling posts.What I do is I take a notebook with me, and write about every day then will blog about it when I'm back. I have been told that the villa has WiFi, so I will be using twitter to update but that's it. And I'm taking my Pokemon phone with me so I can catch Pokemon while i'm there haha. 
I will also be taking both my cameras with me and my bullet journal. I need to get used to using it every day, there will be a post about my bullet journal when I come back, I actually have a few posts to write when I come back so look out for those. 
If you don't follow me on twitter then here is the Link
Fingers crossed this cold is gone by Thursday, the thought of flying with a stuffy nose is a dread. 
Also if you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that I always travel with my Piggy, he reminds me of home and I like taking pictures of him. 
After my holiday, I'm so excited to start preparing for Christmas and making cards plus winter pjs are the best. 

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment