30/09/2016

September Favourite's

Hello Everyone =]
Another month finished, the start of the month was great but its gone down hill from there, I feel so meh lately. Apparently it's autumn, the weather has been weird lately, warm yet windy, then it rains and its cold at night, I want fluffy socks and gingerbread lattes. I've also been buying more Christmas crafts for after my holiday, can't wait to make cards, I have so much stuff, will do a blog post with all bits I've bought soon.

Netflix Show

Brooklyn Nine-nine = 7/10
Plot: Jake Peralta, an immature but talented NYPD detective in Brooklyn's 99th Precinct, comes into immediate conflict with his new commanding officer, the serious and stern Captain Ray Holt.

Netflix Film

Lucy = 6/10
Plot: A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic.

TV

Hunters = 8/10
Plot: The disappearance of a decorated FBI agent's wife leads him to a secret government unit assembled to hunt a group of ruthless terrorists - shadowy figures that may or may not be from this world.

Music

Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion = 9/10
Such a catchy song, cant wait to hear the rest of her album. 

Gaming

New Style Boutique = 8/10
 
The first installment, maybe should of bought this one first haha its okay, compared to the second one I like the second one more but I like the fact that you can dress up men in this one. Really hoping for a third game, combining both of the games together. 

Dates for next month

20th - 27th October = Holiday to Lanzarote
24th October = The Walking Dead

What have you loved this month?

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter for daily tweets =]

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment