Saturday 27 August 2016

Sera Ulger London Gyptian Life Topshop Event

Hello Everyone =]
On the 25th of this month, I was invited to a Topshop event to see the new Sera Ulger 'Gyptian Life' fashion with a bunch of my blogging friends and new faces. We had a choice of drink, I went for white wine, it was okay.
I am warning you now, this post is very picture heavy and I only picked out pictures I like from the many I took.






There were even models, they were wandering around in some of the outfits and even did a catwalk to show off some of the fashion.



















I loved the event, I've never been to anything like this before and I had my sisters friend with me for support, it was nice to see my friends again. These are a couple of picture's I picked out randomly.





















I hope I get invited to other events like this in the future, I enjoyed myself so much =]

You can find #SULDNLiverpool on Instagram and Twitter

Love, Emma xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment