Monday 6 July 2015

The Netflix Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]


I saw this tag on Underland to wonderland and I thought that I would do it too as I'm netflix obsessed!

All time favourite
My all time favourite would have to be Lost Girl. Just a really good series with gripping episodes.

Current addiction
My current addiction has to be Between, its about a small town called pretty lake where a virus kills off anyone over the age of 22. It's getting really good and each week i'm excited to see what happens next.

Wishlist
I'd love for there to be newer films on there, like Big Hero 6, as I haven't seen it yet. And more older anime, like Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors. 

Pet peeve
Not having as much choice as the US version.

Marathon essentials 
Disney films are good for marathons or something I've seen before that I don't mind binging on again, like Prison Break.

What's on your watch list 
The Returned
Covert Affairs 
Dragons - Race to the edge
Between
Lost Girl
Real Steel
Once upon a time
Pirates of the Caribbean - dead man's chest
Lilo & Stitch
Lego Friends
Heroes
Season of the witch
Pirates of the Caribbean - on stranger tides
Think like a man
The Core
Ring of fire
World War Z

You should watch
Lost girl, Once upon a time, The returned, Prison break, Lilo & Stitch, Real Steel and Heroes.

Hope you like this tag, I tag everyone, would love to see your answers =]

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment