Wednesday 29 January 2014

29/01/2014 =] 10,001 Views =]

Hello Everyone =]

Woo! I reached 10,001 views, ahhhhh I'm so happy =] i love you all!!!!

I've got some news for you, I've decided to join twitter again, this will be my third time but i will be sticking with this account from now on =] https://twitter.com/Emyii90

Follow me if you would like, as i only started using it yesterday, I'm still a bit confused about it, but please do talk to me if you want, ill be happy to reply to anyone =]

Just an update for you, on Sunday my auntie, uncle, cousin and her ex came round, we had a Chinese takeaway and i had chicken fried rice with BBQ sauce, it was really nice. Monday was a bit boring and then yesterday my cousin came round and we chatted and had a domino's pizza, which was very nice and very filling.

So, its 4.05am and I'm catching up on my TV programs, starting with death in paradise =]

Here's two pictures I would like to show you.

 This is my wallpaper on my phone =]

This is how close Shelly was sitting nest to me in bed =]

Thank you all for reading my blog, and i hope you will still continue =]

I love blogging =] 

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment